Skip to main content

THE TRUE ESCAPE THAT JESUS PROMISED


THE TRUE ESCAPE THAT JESUS PROMISED




Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

James 4:7
This is The True Escape that JESUS promised to all who are "accounted worthy" (Lu:21:36), who "Watch and Are Ready" (Matt:24:44), Who "Bear Fruit To Completion" (Lu:8:15),who "Abide In His Love" (Jn:15),Who Follow Him in "Spirit and Truth" (Jn:10:27),who "Love One Another" (Jn:13:34). To those who "Keep His Word With Perseverance" (Rev:3:10)


COSMIC ESCAPE 

" But as the Days of Noah were, 
so also will the coming of the
 
Son of Man be:
 

For as in the Days before the Flood
 
they were eating and drinking, marrying
 
and giving in marriage, until the DAY
 
that Noah entered-into the Ark;
 
"and they did know until the Flood
 
came and took them all away:
 
so also will the coming of the
 
Son of man be:
 

"Then, two men shall be in the field: 
the one Taken and the other left"
 

Two women will be grinding at the mill:
 
the one Taken and the other left."
 

"Watch therefore for you do not 
know what hour your Lord is coming."
 
MATT 24:37-42
 



THE WARNING 

"Take heed to yourselves that your 
hearts not be weighed- down with
 
carousing, drunkenness and the
 
cares of this life that the DAY will
 
come upon you unawares."
 

For as a snare, it shall come upon
 
all those who dwell upon the face
 
of the whole earth."
 

"Therefore watch and pray always,
 
that you are
 "Accounted Worthy" 
to Escape all of these things which 
shall come to pass, and stand before
 
the Son of Man."
 
LUKE:21:34-36

WORTHYNESS 

" He who loves father or mother 
more than Me is not worthy of Me.
 
"And he who loves son or daughter
 
more than Me is not worthy of Me.
 
"And he who does not deny himself,
 
take up his cross and follow Me is
 
not Worthy of Me."
 
MATT:10:37-38



BOOK OF REVELATION 



"Because you have kept My 

Word to Persevere, I will also 
keep you from the hour of trial 
which shall come upon the whole 
world; to test those who dwell 
upon the Earth." 
(Rev:3:10) 

Please also visit: Who is God

These worthy believers are the 
"Five Wise Virgins who kept oil
 
in their lamps" and the "good and
 
faithful servants" in The End Times
Parables in The Gospel. (Matt:25).
 

The Worthy Christians are called
 
The Church of Philadelphia in The
Book of Revelation. (Rev:3:10)
God's Faithful Remnant.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Will You Sell Your Birthright for Soup like Esau? Climate Change, Queue For Cheap Bread

  One morning in the second half of 2021 the Lord gave me a vision. It had to do with a famine in the land and the world was facing a serious hunger due to climate change. I saw a long queue of people waiting for their turn to get their hands on a loaf of bread being distributed by the authorities. Before you could receive this loaf of bread you had to agree to certain terms and conditions just so that you could eat. Failure to agree to the terms and conditions meant no bread. I was in the queue but I refused to comply with the terms and conditions because of my belief in Jesus Christ, which meant no bread for me. However, after walking away empty handed from that queue I was miraculously provided for. My bread and water were provided by the Lord because I had made the wise choice. All those who had agreed to the terms and conditions were surrendering their free will just so that they could survive. This reminded of the story of Esau, who sold his birth right just so that he could eat.

I Am a Soldier Of God

I am a soldier in the army of God. The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer. The Holy Bible is my code of conduct. Faith, Prayer, and the Word are my weapons of Warfare. I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity, and tested by fire. I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted for eternity. I will either retire in this Army or die in this Army; but, I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or pushed out. I am faithful, reliable, capable, and dependable. If my God needs me, I am there. I am a soldier. I am not a baby. I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.I am a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me.   I am a soldier. I am not a wimp. I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name, and building His kingdom! No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts. I do not