Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

I Am a Soldier Of God

I am a soldier in the army of God. The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer. The Holy Bible is my code of conduct. Faith, Prayer, and the Word are my weapons of Warfare. I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity, and tested by fire. I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted for eternity. I will either retire in this Army or die in this Army; but, I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or pushed out. I am faithful, reliable, capable, and dependable. If my God needs me, I am there. I am a soldier. I am not a baby. I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.I am a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me.   I am a soldier. I am not a wimp. I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name, and building His kingdom! No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts. I do...

How to become holy and pure in the eyes of God

I believe we have all seen pictures of starving children from some poverty-stricken areas of the world. It’s sad that people are starving when there is plenty of food in the world to feed them. But I wonder, if God could take a snapshot of your spiritual condition, would you look like those children--spiritually starved for the food for your soul that is in His Word? If so, it is especially sad, because in our church we all own Bibles. Usually what is lacking with a person who is spiritually malnourished is the motivation to feed himself or else some basic principles on how to do it. I hope to motivate you to feed yourself from God’s Word and give a few basic principles to get you going. A man needs to have principles firmly established in Jesus Christ our lord and saviour. As it is written in Jeremiah 6:16 the lord’s ways are the old ways. Going back to the old ways doesn't mean giving up electricity, homes and cars. It means living by the same principles, laws and value...

What Is Righteousness - What Is True Definition Of Holiness

How to become holy and pure in the eyes of God I believe we have all seen pictures of starving children from some poverty-stricken areas of the world. It’s sad that people are starving when there is plenty of food in the world to feed them. But I wonder, if God could take a snapshot of your spiritual condition, would you look like those children--spiritually starved for the food for your soul that is in His Word? If so, it is especially sad, because in our church we all own Bibles. Usually what is lacking with a person who is spiritually malnourished is the motivation to feed himself or else some basic principles on how to do it. I hope to motivate you to feed yourself from God’s Word and give a few basic principles to get you going. A man needs to have principles firmly established in Jesus Christ our lord and saviour. As it is written in Jeremiah 6:16 the lord’s ways are the old ways. Going back to the old ways doesn't mean giving up electricity, homes and cars. It mea...