Skip to main content

America's First Female President And The Return Of Jesus Christ Prophecy

America's First Female President And The Return Of Jesus Christ Prophecy

 

On the 11th of June 2020, before now President Joe Biden chose Vice President Kamala Harris to be his running mate in November 2020 Presidential elections, the Lord Jesus Christ took me on a journey inside the capital building in the spirit. The Lord then showed me that the next President of the United States of America would be a man who will have a female VP. 

The Lord then showed me how the male president would face scandals that would lead to his replacement by his female vice president, who will then become president. The Lord showed me a meeting taking place at the Capital Hill, involving 6 men and 1 woman. It was decided in this meeting that the female vice president should be the one to succeed the former male American President. This meeting would take place after a big scandal, which I cannot go into detail here due to the sensitiveness of the matter.  

The Lord Jesus Christ then told me that when this female vice president becomes the president of the United States of America, that would be the final sign of a series of signs he had given me which have all already come to pass. The remaining sign of the return of the Lord is when the United States of America is led by a woman.

The dream happened to me on the 11th of June 2020, before President Biden chose VP Kamala Harris. It is important to note that she was chosen as running mate on 11 August 2020 and the elections only took place on the 3rd of November 2020. 

The church of Jesus Christ be warned, if VP Kamala Harris becomes president of America, then you will all know that the return of the Lord Jesus Christ is at hand. May the bride say, Hosanna, Hallelujah, come Lord Jesus Christ. This is America's prophecy which the Lord will use as a sign to all nations and peoples under heaven.

Isaiah 3:10-14

10Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

11Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

12As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

13The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.

14The LORD will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will You Sell Your Birthright for Soup like Esau? Climate Change, Queue For Cheap Bread

  One morning in the second half of 2021 the Lord gave me a vision. It had to do with a famine in the land and the world was facing a serious hunger due to climate change. I saw a long queue of people waiting for their turn to get their hands on a loaf of bread being distributed by the authorities. Before you could receive this loaf of bread you had to agree to certain terms and conditions just so that you could eat. Failure to agree to the terms and conditions meant no bread. I was in the queue but I refused to comply with the terms and conditions because of my belief in Jesus Christ, which meant no bread for me. However, after walking away empty handed from that queue I was miraculously provided for. My bread and water were provided by the Lord because I had made the wise choice. All those who had agreed to the terms and conditions were surrendering their free will just so that they could survive. This reminded of the story of Esau, who sold his birth right just so that he could eat.

I Am a Soldier Of God

I am a soldier in the army of God. The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer. The Holy Bible is my code of conduct. Faith, Prayer, and the Word are my weapons of Warfare. I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity, and tested by fire. I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted for eternity. I will either retire in this Army or die in this Army; but, I will not get out, sell out, be talked out, or pushed out. I am faithful, reliable, capable, and dependable. If my God needs me, I am there. I am a soldier. I am not a baby. I do not need to be pampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up.I am a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me.   I am a soldier. I am not a wimp. I am in place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name, and building His kingdom! No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts. I do not

THE TRUE ESCAPE THAT JESUS PROMISED

THE TRUE ESCAPE THAT JESUS PROMISED Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7 This is The True Escape that JESUS promised to all who are "accounted worthy" (Lu:21:36), who "Watch and Are Ready" (Matt:24:44), Who "Bear Fruit To Completion" (Lu:8:15),who "Abide In His Love" (Jn:15),Who Follow Him in "Spirit and Truth" (Jn:10:27),who "Love One Another" (Jn:13:34). To those who "Keep His Word With Perseverance" (Rev:3:10) COSMIC ESCAPE   " But as the Days of Noah were,   so also will the coming of the   Son of Man be:   For as in the Days before the Flood   they were eating and drinking, marrying   and giving in marriage, until the DAY   that Noah entered-into the Ark;   "and they did know until the Flood   came and took them all away:   so also will the coming of the   Son of man be:   "Then, two men shall be in the f